Saturday, January 2, 2010

01-02-2010......turn it around and it's 2010

Can you believe it's January 2nd, 2010? Two weeks off work and nothing accomplished. How did that happen? I wanted to get our computer room cleaned out over the break, but that didn't happen! However, we did get our Christmas decorations put away. Actually, we have to take our Christmas decorations to Jonathan's parents house because we don't have room at our house. We have been taking them there every year since we were married in 2007.

Our home has been on the market for 2.6 years! When we talk about how long it has been on the market it is unbelievable! When I saw the house in 2006 I just had to have it! I had looked at about 50 houses and when I saw this one I knew it was "THE HOUSE"! I know someone out there is going to have the same feeling! There is a reason we haven't sold it though. Some unknown reason! who knows? One day baby! One day baby it will sell! I know this is the year! I have a feeling! (We ate hog jowl, black eyed peas, corn bread and cabbage New Year's Day!)

2010 sure is going to be an amazing year! Let's live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment