Saturday, January 16, 2010

10 Things that make Jonathan and I Happy.....

10 things that make me happy:
  1. God and His Son.
  2. My husband. He makes me laugh every, single. day. I love him more and more each day and can't get enough of him.
  3. Being with my family.
  4. Relaxing at the lake, on the boat, a good book, head phones on, sunglasses on SOAKING UP THE RAYS!
  5. Cruises.
  6. My Dog. Regal.
  7. Spending time with my grandparents.
  8. Spending Sunday afternoons with my in-laws.
  9. My job. Preschoolers.
  10. When my husband surprises me.

Jonathan's 10 things that make him happy.....

1. My wife.
2. Spending time with my family
3. Hunting
4. Fishing
5. Skiing (water)
6. Playing Golf
7. Eating
8. Going on Vacation
9. Hunting Shows on TV.
10. Going to Church

No comments:

Post a Comment