Friday, January 1, 2010

Cheers for a New Year










Cheers for a new year! Day two of "The Chapman Family Blog" is a success! I'm so proud of myself! I actually couldn't wait to get home so I could continue my second day of being a "blogger". Is that the correct term?

It was a wonderful New Year's Eve. Before we left for the night Jonathan and I registered for the Country Music City 1/2 Marathon!! I can't believe it! I'm very nervous! We began the evening with a smorgasbord of sushi from sakura! Yum! Good friends and good food, who could ask for a better night! Then after the stunning sushi we went to the Faulkner's home for a night of games- comedy was included of course! We played whits and wagers....hard game. Jonathan and I won out of 5 couples. Not sure how----lucky guesses! Then it was "Taboo Time"! We played girls against boys. Of course the girls won! I learned that Jonathan is awful at Taboo! It was funny!Did I mention that Jonathan had to work the next day. We had originally said that we were going to leave at 11:00 so he could get in bed, but he asked if we could stay! We ended up leaving at 1:00ish. I couldn't have asked for a better mate and friend. Great Night! Great ending to 2009!



It's 2010......Woke up at 6:00a.m. Sleepy, but awake. Drove to Camden and the Coopers picked us up and it was on to the metropolis of Big Sandy! Race was pretty hilly it was actually my worse race time, but received 2nd place in my age group! Not sure how that happened! Ha! I actually wrote down my time in the age blank. I placed 1st in the 45 age group! I didn't go and accept my award! I was laughing too hard!! After the race we went to the Mexican restaurant and then went home and took a nap with my mom!


Great first day of 2010! I can't wait to see what this year holds for our family! Hopefully it will involve selling our house, me getting a new car, starting to build our new house and adding to our family unit! We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment