Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LifE iS GoOd!!

This has been a crazy week. This weekend we recieved 20 inches of rain, a tornado, and flooding. This week we have been off work because the roads are washed away and the forked deer river is rising. The tornado was about 10 yards away from our house. Saturday night Jonathan was stuck in Jackson because all of the roads leading to Humboldt were closed. Saturday night was when the tornado hit (approx. 2:10 a.m.). My father-in-law came and got me from upstairs and told me to come down because of the storms. Next thing I know we hear the train. I barely had enough time to get in the bathtub with Regal. We survived. The National Weather Service said it was a F1 tornado. Sacry. We are blessed to have no damage (just a fence that was blown down) and no injuries! God is Good!

Our baby went through it's first tornado. I still havent felt the baby move. We are 17 weeks and 3 days. People say that you should feel it move between 16 and 20 weeks. I can't wait. Tomorrow we have a doctors appointment at 9:15! YAY! I absolutly love hearing the heartbeat! It is the most amazing sound. I still can't beleive that in 23 weeks we will have a baby! I am so excited!

I think we have decided to find out the gender of the baby! It sounds like the best thing to do! Maybe our next child we will not find out!

LIFE IS GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment